You should perform the following checksand adjustments every day before youstart driving.
1. Check that all windows, mirrors, andlights are clean and unobstructed.
2. Check the appearance and conditionof the tires. Also check tires for properinflation.
3. Look under the vehicle for any sign ofleaks.
4. Check that the hood and rear gate arefully closed.
5. Check the adjustment of the seat.
6. Check the adjustment of the insideand outside mirrors.
7. Fasten your seatbelt. Check that yourpassengers have fastened their seatbelts.
8. Check the operation of the warningand indicator lights when the ignitionswitch is turned to the
2017-02-22 15:52:20 2017-05-11 10:19:00