MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL(6MT) > Transmission Gear Oil
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface.
2. Turn the ignition switch to OFF, and wait until the engine cools.
3. Remove the oil level gauge and wipe it clean.
4. Reinsert the oil level gauge all the way. Be sure that the oil level gauge is correctly inserted in the proper direction.
5. Pull out the oil level gauge again, and check the oil level. If it is below the lower level, check for oil leakage and add oil through the oil level gauge hole to bring the level up to the upper level.
The length of the oil level gauge varies depending on models and destinations. Make sure to use the appropriate oil level gauge.
Oil level gauge
2017-02-20 18:51:07 2017-05-11 10:15:25