MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL(6MT) > Switches and Harness
1. BACK-UP LIGHT AND NEUTRAL POSITION SWITCH
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Remove the clip (A) from the air intake boot.
3. Loosen the clamp (B) connecting the air intake boot and air cleaner case (rear).
4. Loosen the clamp (C) which connects the air intake boot and throttle body.
5. Remove the air intake boot from the throttle body, and move it to the left side wheel apron.
6. Disconnect the connector back-up light switch & neutral position switch.
Neutral position switch connector (brown)
Back-up light switch connector (gray)
7. Remove the harness connector from bracket.
8. Lift up the vehicle.
9. Remove the harness from each clip.
10. Remove the back-up light switch & neutral position switch with the harness.
Neutral position switch
Back-up light switch
2017-02-20 18:51:07 2017-05-11 10:15:25