CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION(TR690) > Transfer Clutch
1. Remove the snap ring, and then remove the retaining plate, drive plate and driven plate.
2. Using the ST, remove the snap ring.
|ST 18762AA000 or 18762AA001||COMPRESSOR SPECIAL TOOL|
Transfer clutch piston seal
3. Remove the transfer clutch piston seal.
4. Remove the return spring.
5. Remove the transfer clutch piston by blowing compressed air through transfer clutch assembly hole.
Block the hole opposite to the one to be blown with compressed air by your finger.
6. Using ST, remove transfer drive gear, parking gear and ball bearing.
|ST 18767AA000||BEARING REMOVER|
Let the ST sit on the parking gear.
7. Remove the snap ring from transfer reduction drive gear.
8. Using the ST, remove the parking gear from transfer reduction drive gear.
|ST1 499277100||BUSHING 1-2 INSTALLER|
|ST2 18767AA000||BEARING REMOVER|
2017-02-20 18:51:00 2017-05-11 10:15:34