CONTINUOUSLY VARIABLE TRANSMISSION(TR690) > Primary Speed Sensor
Be sure to prevent water or oil from contacting the connector terminal of primary speed sensor. If adhesion occurs, replace with a new part.
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Remove the intercooler. INTAKE (INDUCTION)(H4DOTC) > Intercooler > REMOVAL
3. Clean the transmission exterior.
4. Remove the primary speed sensor harness connector.
5. Remove the primary speed sensor and the spacer.
2017-02-20 18:50:59 2017-06-19 10:25:05