WHEEL AND TIRE SYSTEM > Wheel Balancing
1. When a tire is replaced or worn, proper wheel balance may be lost. Check the tire dynamic balance and repair if necessary.
2. When checking the dynamic balance, use the wheel balancer. Insert the balance weights into the top and the rear side of rim.
3. With some types of balancer, wheels may be damaged. When adjusting the wheel balance, use a proper balancer.
4. Use Subaru genuine balance weights.
• Balance weights are not available in 55 g (1.94 oz) size for aluminum wheels.
• Balance weights can be used for any 15 to 18-inch wheels.
Knock-on type weight for aluminum wheel
Knock-on type weight for steel wheel
Service limit A:
Knock-on type weight for steel wheel:
2.0 mm (0.079 in)
Knock-on type weight for aluminum wheel:
5.0 mm (0.197 in)
2017-02-20 18:50:42 2017-06-19 10:25:05