WHEEL AND TIRE SYSTEM > Tire
1. Take stones, glass, nails etc. out of the tread groove.
2. Replace the tire.
When replacing a tire, make sure to use only tires of the same size, construction and load range as originally installed.
(1) If large cracks on side wall, damage or cracks on the tread is found.
(2) When the “tread wear indicator” appears as a solid band across the tread.
(3) If a crack is found on the tire valve, replace the valve.
Tread wear indicator
1. TIRE ROTATION
Rotate tires periodically (12,500 km/7,500 miles) as shown in the figure, in order to prevent uneven wear and to prolong life.
• When the direction of tire rotation is not specified
• When the direction of tire rotation is specified
2017-02-20 18:50:42 2017-06-19 10:25:05