REAR SUSPENSION > Rear Sub Frame
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Lift up the vehicle, and then remove the rear wheels.
3. Disconnect the connector, and then remove the rear vehicle height sensor. (model with auto headlight beam leveler, left side only)
4. Separate the front exhaust pipe and rear exhaust pipe.
5. Remove the rear exhaust pipe and muffler.
6. Remove the propeller shaft. DRIVE SHAFT SYSTEM > Propeller Shaft > REMOVAL
7. Remove the brake hose bracket.
8. Remove the rear disc brake caliper, and suspend it from the shock absorber.
9. Remove the rear parking brake cable from the parking brake assembly. PARKING BRAKE > Parking Brake Assembly (Rear Disc Brake) > REMOVAL
10. Disconnect the ABS wheel speed sensor connector.
11. Remove the shock absorber lower bolt.
12. Support the sub frame using a jack.
13. Remove the support plate.
14. Remove the rear sub frame.
2017-02-20 18:50:41 2017-06-19 10:22:09