REAR SUSPENSION > Rear Crossmember
Do not apply excessive tension to the ABS wheel speed sensor harness.
1. Separate the front exhaust pipe from the rear exhaust pipe.
2. Remove the rear exhaust pipe and muffler.
3. Remove the rear differential.
DIFFERENTIALS > Rear Differential > REMOVAL
4. Place a transmission jack under the rear crossmember.
5. Remove the bolts securing the crossmember to the vehicle body, and remove the crossmember.
6. Scribe an alignment mark on the rear lateral link cam bolt and crossmember.
7. Remove the front and rear lateral links by loosening the nuts.
2017-02-20 18:50:41 2017-06-19 10:22:09