POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Steering Column
If the steering wheel and steering angle sensor are removed, perform “VDC sensor midpoint setting mode” of the VDC. VEHICLE DYNAMICS CONTROL (VDC) > VDC Control Module and Hydraulic Control Unit (VDCCM&H/U) > ADJUSTMENT
1. Install the grommet to the toe board.
2. Insert the end of the column assembly - steering into the toe board grommet.
3. Tighten the column assembly - steering installation nut located under the beam COMPL - steering with the tilt lever fixed.
20 N·m (2.04 kgf-m, 14.8 ft-lb)
4. Connect all connectors located under the beam COMPL - steering.
5. Connect the horn harness and airbag connector, and install the airbag module.
6. Install the knee airbag module.
7. Install the cover assembly - instrument panel LWR driver INN and OUT.
8. Install the universal joint assembly - steering. POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Universal Joint > INSTALLATION
• Always install the universal joint assembly - steering after installing the steering column to avoid damage to the universal joint assembly - steering.
• Be sure to follow the tightening order and tightening torque of the universal joint assembly - steering to avoid the steering effort from becoming heavy.
9. Align the center position of the steering roll connector. AIRBAG SYSTEM > Roll Connector > ADJUSTMENT
10. Install the steering wheel. POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Steering Wheel > INSTALLATION
2017-02-20 18:50:38 2017-06-19 10:25:05