POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Steering Column
1. Remove the cover assembly - column.
(1) Release the screws and claws.
(2) Remove the cap - key cylinder (a). (Model with keyless access)
(3) Remove the cover assembly - column UPR and the cover assembly - column LWR.
Models without keyless access
Models with keyless access
2. Remove the switch assembly - combination.
(1) Disconnect the connector, and loosen the clamp to release the claws.
(2) Pull out the switch assembly - combination from the column assembly - steering.
2017-02-20 18:50:38 2017-06-19 10:25:05