POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Reservoir Tank
1. Remove the air intake duct. INTAKE (INDUCTION)(H4SO) > Air Intake Duct > REMOVAL
2. Drain fluid from the reservoir tank.
3. Disconnect the pipe D from the return hose and suction hose from the oil pump.
• Do not allow fluid from the hose end to come into contact with pulley belt.
• To prevent foreign matter from entering the hose and pipe, cover the open ends with clean cloth.
4. Remove the reservoir tank from the bracket by pulling it upwards.
2017-02-20 18:50:38 2017-06-19 10:25:05