SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Rear Seat Belt
1. OUTER SEAT BELT ASSEMBLY RH & LH
1. Remove the luggage floor mat.
2. Remove the rear seat cushion assembly and seatback shoulder. SEATS > Rear Seat > REMOVAL
3. Remove the seat belt lower anchor bolt.
4. Remove the rear quarter trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Rear Quarter Trim > REMOVAL
5. Remove the nuts, and remove the outer belt assembly.
Do not remove the bolt and nut securing the retractor and bracket.
2. OUTER SEAT BELT CENTER ASSY
1. Carefully remove the snap lock, and remove cover (B). Pull the outer seat belt center tongue (A) from the hole towards the trim.
2. Remove the clip and drop the rear end of the roof trim from the roof.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the outer seat belt center assembly.
3. CENTER SEAT BELT ASSEMBLY
1. Remove the rear seat cushion. SEATS > Rear Seat > REMOVAL
2. Remove the bolts, then remove the center seat belt assembly.
2017-02-20 18:50:37 2017-06-19 10:22:09