SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Rear Seat Belt
• During installation, make sure that the seat belts are not twisted.
• After installation, make sure that the seat belts are smoothly extended and wound.
• Check that the center seat belt is assembled correctly.
1. Install each part in the reverse order of removal.
Refer to “COMPONENT” of “General Description”. SEAT BELT SYSTEM > General Description > COMPONENT
2. Route the seat belt as shown in the figure below, and affix with Velcro tape.
• LH side
• RH side
3. Install the seat cushion and pull out the center seat belt assembly.
2017-02-20 18:50:37 2017-06-19 10:22:09