SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Rear Seat Belt
1. VISUAL INSPECTION
Check for the following, and replace with new parts if necessary.
• Seat belt is slackened, bent or worn.
• Seat belt is abnormally wound or extended.
• Seat belt inner - rear is deformed or damaged.
• Seat belt buckle cannot be engaged properly.
2. ELR LOCK MECHANISM INSPECTION
1. Hold the retractor in horizontal position (as installed in the vehicle) and check the ELR lock mechanism.
2. Tilt the retractor from the horizontal position and make sure it does not lock within the tilting angle of 15° or less.
• Seat belt outer - rear RH & LH
• Seat belt - rear shoulder CTR
3. If the ELR lock mechanism does not operate properly, replace the seat belt outer - rear with a new part.
2017-02-20 18:50:37 2017-06-19 10:22:09