SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Front Seat Belt
1. OUTER SEAT BELT ASSEMBLY
• Do not drop or subject the pretensioner to any impact.
• Since the pretensioner and bracket are integrated as a unit, do not disassemble them.
1. Before starting the work, turn the ignition switch to OFF, disconnect the battery ground cable, and wait for 60 seconds or more.
2. Tilt the backrest forward and move the seat to the front most position.
3. Remove the center pillar lower trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Lower Inner Trim > REMOVAL
4. Remove the shoulder anchor.
(1) Remove the anchor cover (A).
(2) Loosen the shoulder anchor bolt (B), and then detach the shoulder anchor from center pillar.
5. Disconnect the connector of the belt tension sensor on passenger’s seat.
6. Turn over the floor mat to disconnect the belt tension sensor connector.
7. Remove the three bolts to remove the seat belt retractor.
8. Remove the center pillar upper trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Upper Inner Trim > REMOVAL
9. Remove the two bolts to remove the adjustable anchor assembly.
2. INNER SEAT BELT ASSEMBLY
1. Turn the ignition switch to OFF, disconnect the battery ground cable, and wait for 60 seconds or more.
For the power seat, remove the slide rail installing bolt before removing the battery ground.
2. Remove the slide rail installing bolt.
(1) Tilt the backrest forward and move the seat to the front most position.
(2) Remove the rear bolt cover at the rear side of the slide rail and remove the bolt.
(3) Move the seat to the rearmost position, and remove the bolt on the front side of the slide rail.
3. Disconnect the seat belt warning light connector under the seat.
4. Remove the harness clips from seat cushion frame.
5. Remove the bolts, then remove the inner seat belt assembly.
2017-02-20 18:50:37 2017-06-19 10:22:09