SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Front Seat Belt
1. FRONT OUTER BELT
1. Before working, turn the ignition switch to OFF, disconnect the battery ground cable, and wait more than 20 seconds.
2. Fold the backrest all the way forward, and then move the front seat all the way forward.
3. Remove the center pillar lower trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Lower Inner Trim > REMOVAL
4. For vehicles equipped with a occupant detection system, remove the passenger’s side hinge cover outer cap. (Vehicles prior to V.I.N. 733000)
5. Remove the anchor cover. Loosen the shoulder anchor bolt, and then detach the shoulder anchor from center pillar.
6. Pull off the floor mat to remove the bolt.
For vehicles equipped with a occupant detection system, disconnect the belt tension sensor connector. (Vehicles after V.I.N. 733001)
7. Disconnect the yellow connector of pretensioner harness, and remove the front outer belt.
8. Remove the center pillar upper trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Upper Inner Trim > REMOVAL
9. Remove the two bolts to remove the adjustable anchor assembly.
• Do not drop or apply any impact to the pretensioner.
• Since the pretensioner and bracket are integrated as a unit, do not disassemble them.
2. FRONT INNER BELT
1. Turn the ignition switch to OFF, disconnect the battery ground cable, and wait more than 20 seconds.
2. Remove the console box. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Console Box > REMOVAL
3. Disconnect the seat belt warning light connector under the seat.
4. Remove the harness clips from the seat rail.
5. Remove the anchor bolt, and then detach the inner belt.
2017-02-20 18:50:37 2017-06-19 10:22:09