AIRBAG SYSTEM > Side Airbag Sensor
1. Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
2. Disconnect the ground cable from battery and wait for at least 20 seconds before starting work.
3. Remove the front outer seat belt. SEAT BELT SYSTEM > Front Seat Belt > REMOVAL
4. Remove the nuts to remove the side airbag sensor.
• Do not separate the side airbag sensor and bracket. It causes the airbag system malfunction.
• If the sensor is removed from the bracket, replace them with new parts.
5. Disconnect the airbag connector.
2017-02-20 18:50:36 2017-06-19 10:22:09