HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Refrigerant Recovery Procedure
Manifold gauge set
Refrigerant recovery system
• During operation, be sure to wear protective goggles and protective gloves.
• Connect the refrigerant recovery system with the manifold gauge set to discharge the refrigerant from the A/C system and recycle the gas.
• When recycling the discharged refrigerant, keep service cans on hand. Because the recovery rate with the recovery system is approx. 90%, service cans are necessary to charge the refrigerant.
• Follow the detailed operation procedure described in the operation manual attached to the refrigerant recovery system.
High pressure valve
High-pressure hose (high-pressure)
Low pressure valve
Low-pressure hose (low-pressure)
Low-pressure side service port
Center manifold hose (vacuum pump and charge)
High-pressure side service port
1. Perform compressor oil return operation. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Compressor Oil > PROCEDURE
2. Stop the engine.
3. Attach the manifold gauge set.
(1) Confirm that all valves are fully closed.
(2) Install the low/high pressure hoses to the service ports on the low/high pressure sides of the vehicle respectively.
Confirm that the connections are secure.
(3) Connect the center hose to the refrigerant recovery system.
4. Follow the operation manual attached to the refrigerant recovery system to recover the refrigerant.
2017-02-20 18:50:35 2017-05-11 10:18:39