HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Heater and Cooling Unit
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Using the refrigerant recovery system, discharge refrigerant. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Refrigerant Recovery Procedure > PROCEDURE
3. Drain coolant from the radiator.
• Non-turbo model: COOLING(H4DO) > Engine Coolant > REPLACEMENT
• Turbo model: COOLING(H4DOTC) > Engine Coolant > REPLACEMENT
4. Remove the bolt and detach the hose and pipe from the expansion valve.
Seal the disconnected hose and pipe with a plug or vinyl tape to prevent foreign matter from entering.
5. Release the heater hose clamps in engine compartment to remove the hoses.
6. Remove the instrument panel. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Instrument Panel Assembly > REMOVAL
7. Remove the blower motor unit assembly. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Blower Motor Unit Assembly > REMOVAL
8. Disconnect the connectors of the actuator, thermo sensor and blower resistor or power transistor.
9. Remove the bolt and nuts and remove the heater and cooling unit.
2017-02-20 18:50:35 2017-05-11 10:18:39