HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Evaporator
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Using the refrigerant recovery system, discharge refrigerant. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Refrigerant Recovery Procedure > PROCEDURE
3. Remove the bolt and detach the hose and pipe from the expansion valve.
Seal the disconnected hose and pipe with a plug or vinyl tape to prevent foreign matter from entering.
4. Remove the instrument panel lower. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Center Console > REMOVAL
5. Remove the blower motor unit. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Blower Motor Unit Assembly > REMOVAL
6. Remove the screw and remove the evaporator pipe cover.
7. Remove the evaporator pipe mounting bolt, and evaporator cover mounting screw and clip.
8. Remove the evaporator cover and evaporator pipe.
Since the evaporator cover and the evaporator pipe cannot be removed by itself, remove them as a unit.
(1) Disengage the evaporator and the pipe.
(2) Remove the evaporator pipe with the evaporator cover.
9. Remove the evaporator.
10. Remove the evaporator sensor from the evaporator.
2017-02-20 18:50:34 2017-05-11 10:18:39