HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Evaporator
• Make sure that the water stop gasket of the cover attachment area is securely attached.
• Install the sensor at the position shown in the figure below.
148 mm (5.83 in) from the upper end of the fins
The 6th column fin from the left end
1. Install in the reverse order of removal.
2. Fill engine coolant.
• Turbo model: COOLING(H4DOTC) > Engine Coolant > REPLACEMENT
• Non-turbo model: COOLING(H4SO) > Engine Coolant > REPLACEMENT
3. Charge refrigerant. HVAC SYSTEM (HEATER, VENTILATOR AND A/C) > Refrigerant Charging Procedure > PROCEDURE
2017-02-20 18:50:34 2017-05-11 10:18:39