PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES > Spark Plug
1. Remove the intake duct and intake chamber.
2. Remove the washer tank and put it aside.
3. Disconnect the spark plug cord.
4. Remove the spark plug with a plug-wrench.
5. Set the new spark plug.
Spark plug gap:
1.0 — 1.1 mm (0.039 — 0.043 in)
0.7 — 0.8 mm (0.028 — 0.031 in)
6. Tighten the spark plug lightly with hand, and then secure with a plug-wrench to the specified torque.
21 N·m (2.14 kgf-m, 15.49 ft-lb)
• Be sure to place the gasket between the cylinder head and spark plug.
• If a torque wrench is not available, tighten the spark plug until gasket contacts cylinder head; then tighten further 1/4 to 1/2 turns.
2017-02-20 18:50:32 2017-05-11 10:18:46