PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES > Parking Brake
Adjust the parking brake after bleeding air.
1. Remove the rear cover (rubber) installed to the rear disc rotor.
2. Turn the adjusting screw toward arrow mark (downward) until it is locked slightly, by using flat-tip screwdriver as shown in the figure.
Flat tip screwdriver
3. Turn the adjusting screw back (upward) three to four notches.
4. Install the cover (rubber) in original position correctly.
5. Check there is no brake drag.
2017-02-20 18:50:32 2017-05-11 10:18:46