STARTING/CHARGING SYSTEMS(H4SO) > Generator
To assemble, reverse order of disassembly.
1. Pulling up brush
Before assembling, press the brush down into brush holder, and then fix them in that position by passing a [1 mm (0.0394 in) dia. length 4 to 5 cm (1.6 to 2.0 in)] wire through the hole shown in the figure.
Be sure to remove the wire after reassembly.
2. Install the ball bearing.
(1) Set the ball bearing on the front cover, and then securely install an appropriate tool (such as a fit socket wrench) to the bearing outer race.
(2) Press the ball bearing into the specified position using a press.
(3) Install the bearing retainer.
3. Press the bearing (rear side) into the rotor shaft using a press to install.
4. Heat the bearing box in rear cover [50 to 60°C (122 to 140°F)], and then press the rear bearing into rear cover.
Grease should not be applied to rear bearing. Remove the oil completely if it is found on bearing box.
5. After reassembly, turn the pulley by hand to check that rotor turns smoothly.
2017-02-20 18:50:30 2017-05-11 10:18:54