LAN SYSTEM (DIAGNOSTICS) > General Description
1. SUPPLEMENTAL RESTRAINT SYSTEM “AIRBAG”
Airbag system wiring harness is routed near the body integrated unit and twisted pair line.
• Do not use electric test equipment on any wiring harnesses and connectors in the airbag system.
• Be careful not to damage the airbag system wiring harness when servicing the body integrated unit and LAN system.
2. LAN SYSTEM
• Bus line of LAN system is twisted pair line. Be careful not to bypass or partly unbind the twisted pair line.
• Do not make clearance between bus lines (CAN High, CAN Low).
• Difference of bus line length should be within 10 cm (3.94 in).
• Fray near the connector should be within 8 cm (3.14 in).
Bypass wire connection
• If the characteristics of the twisted pair line are changed, it may extremely weaken against noise.
• When repairing the harness, connect the wires using soldering and protect it with insulating tape etc.
Soldering and protection with insulating tape
2017-02-20 18:49:42 2017-05-11 10:18:54