INSTRUMENTATION/DRIVER INFO > Multi-function Display (MFD)
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Remove the panel center assembly.
• Do not put your finger on the fin of the air vent grille. Doing so may damage the fin.
• Pull the panel center assembly slowly. Pulling with excessive force may damage the connector.
(1) On manual A/C models, disconnect the control cables from both sides of the heater and cooling unit assembly.
Remove the glove box pocket assembly on the passenger’s side.
(2) Insert a plastic remover to the three areas shown by the arrows, and slightly lift up the panel center assembly.
(3) With the panel center assembly lifted up slightly, release the claw by using a clip remover wrapped with protective tape.
(4) Release the rest of the claws, and pull out the panel center assembly.
(5) Disconnect the connectors, and remove the panel center assembly.
3. Release the claw and hook, and then remove the cover center UPR.
Lightly push up the back of the cover center UPR, hook the finger to the end portion and pull it toward you to remove it.
4. Remove the multi-function display.
Be careful not to damage the multi-function display or instrument panel.
(1) Release the screws and claws.
(2) Pull the multi-function display assembly toward you, and disconnect the connector.
(3) Remove the screw, and remove the multi-function display from the panel - display.
2017-02-20 18:49:25 2017-05-11 10:14:19