GLASS/WINDOWS/MIRRORS > Scalp Cap
1. Remove the mirror. GLASS/WINDOWS/MIRRORS > Outer Mirror > REPLACEMENT
2. Press-in the clips (A) from inside of outer mirror.
3. Pull the scalp cap towards the front of the outer mirror, then remove the scalp cap.
Be careful not to apply excessive force when removing the scalp cap, as the lower hooks may become damaged.
4. Align clip (A) on the reverse side of the scalp cap and the clip attachment hole of the outer mirror, and push the scalp cap in.
5. Install the scalp cap securely.
2017-02-20 18:49:24 2017-05-11 10:14:19