GLASS/WINDOWS/MIRRORS > Rear Door Glass
1. Remove the trim panel - rear door. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Door Trim > REMOVAL
2. Remove the sealing cover - rear door.
• Carefully remove the butyl tape. Excessive force will easily break the sealing cover - rear door.
• If the sealing cover - rear door gets broken, replace it with a new part.
• Be careful not to allow the butyl tape to contact any trims and seats because the butyl tape, which has a strong adhesive force, is difficult to remove once it adhered.
(1) Remove the screw to remove the bracket - door trim rear.
(2) Carefully remove the butyl tape to remove the sealing cover - rear door.
3. Attach the battery ground cable and the switch - power window, and turn the ignition to ON.
4. Remove the glass assembly - rear door.
(1) Operate the switch - power window sub rear to move the glass assembly - rear door to the position where the mounting bolts can be seen.
(2) Pull out the running channel - rear door.
(3) Remove the screws and remove the rear outer gusset cover.
(4) Remove the bolts and nuts, and remove the sash COMPL - lower.
(5) Remove the bolts, and remove the glass assembly - rear door.
Avoid impact and damage to the glass assembly - rear door.
2017-02-20 18:49:23 2017-05-11 10:14:30