GLASS/WINDOWS/MIRRORS > Rear Door Glass
1. Remove the rear door trim. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Door Trim > REMOVAL
2. Remove the sealing cover. EXTERIOR BODY PANELS > Rear Sealing Cover > REMOVAL
3. Operate the power window switch to move the glass, and remove the bolts.
4. Remove the glass from the carrier plate, and while holding the glass, lower the carrier plate alone to the lowest position.
Without the carrier plate lowered to the bottom most position, do not lower the glass by itself to the lowest position within the door panel. Otherwise the glass may come off of the sash and become damaged.
5. Lower the glass slowly to the bottom most position in the door panel.
6. Remove the bolts and nuts, and then remove the sash. (Remove the upper attachment point first.)
7. Remove the glass run rubber.
8. Remove the door glass while tilting.
Avoid impact and damage to the glass.
2017-02-20 18:49:23 2017-05-11 10:14:30