EyeSight > Stereo Camera
1. REPLACEMENT OF LENS HOOD
• Perform the operation in the room where there are less dust.
• During replacement, do not hold at the left and right cameras.
• During replacement, do not touch the terminals and circuit board.
• Do not apply any impact to the stereo camera. (Even the slightest shock will deviate the optical axis of the camera, resulting in the loss of normal operation of the camera.)
• Do not allow any tools to come in contact with the lens of the stereo camera and the lens filter on the lens hood.
• Do not clean the lens of the stereo camera and the lens filter on the lens hood.
• Replace the left and right lens hoods as a pair because the optical characteristics for both lens hoods must match.
• Wear clean nylon and vinyl glove. Do not wear cotton work glove to prevent dust or fiber from adhering to the lens hood.
• Before starting operation, discharge static electricity carried on body or clothes.
• Do not touch the lens of the stereo camera and the lens filter on the lens hood. If touched, replace the stereo camera and lens hood.
• After replacing the lens hood, perform adjustment and inspection of the stereo camera.
1. Remove the stereo camera. EyeSight > Stereo Camera > REMOVAL
2. Remove the lens hood.
(1) Remove the screws.
(2) Rotate the lens hood by 90 degrees and pull it out.
3. Install lens hood in the reverse order of removal.
Do not apply excessive force to the lens hood. The lens filter inside the hood may be tensioned, causing the lens filter to be broken.
If the fingerprint adhesion or damage to the lens filter occurs, the following failures may arise.
• The vehicle may not be able to detect the preceding vehicle or obstacle due to the effects of the headlight of the oncoming vehicle.
• The vehicle may not be able to detect the preceding vehicle or obstacle due to the effects of the brake light operation of the preceding vehicle.
• All the functions of the EyeSight may be suspended by the self-diagnosis function equipped with the camera.
• When the lens filter is broken, the vehicle may not be able to detect the preceding vehicle or obstacle all day and all night.
2017-02-20 18:49:22 2017-05-11 10:18:24