EyeSight > Stereo Camera
• Do not remove the protective cover until just before installing the stereo camera cover assembly. Using the bolt and nut, install the stereo camera with the protective cover attached, connect the connectors, and then remove the protective cover.
• Do not apply any impact to the stereo camera. (Even the slightest shock will deviate the optical axis of the camera, resulting in the loss of normal operation of the camera.)
• During installation, do not hold at the left and right cameras.
• Do not change the installation position of the stereo camera or do not modify the surrounding structure.
• Remove the protective cover, install the stereo camera cover assembly, and then perform adjustment and inspection of the stereo camera.EyeSight (DIAGNOSTICS) > Camera Adjustment, Inspection
• Do not touch the lens filter on the stereo camera. If touched, replace the lens hood.
• When installing the stereo camera cover assembly, attach protective tape with a weak adhesive force such as masking tape to avoid interference with the lens filter before performing operation.
• When installing the stereo camera cover assembly, take care so that the harness does not interfere with the stereo camera.
• Do not allow the stereo camera cover assembly to come in contact with the stereo camera. Install the stereo camera cover assembly precisely so that it will not block the visibility of the camera.
• Because the stereo camera is incompatible, be sure to check the part number before installation.
Install each part in the reverse order of removal.
When installing the stereo camera to the vehicle, install the bolt (a) first, and then the nut (b).
Camera plate: 5.5±1.0 N·m (0.56±0.10 kgf-m, 4.1±0.7 ft-lb)
Stereo camera: 5.5±1.0 N·m (0.56±0.10 kgf-m, 4.1±0.7 ft-lb)
Stereo camera cover: 5.5±1.0 N·m (0.56±0.10 kgf-m, 4.1±0.7 ft-lb)
2017-02-20 18:49:22 2017-05-11 10:18:24