ENTERTAINMENT > Rearview Camera System
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery.
2. Remove the trim panel - rear gate and the garnish assembly - rear gate. EXTERIOR/INTERIOR TRIM > Rear Gate Garnish > REMOVAL
3. Remove the rearview camera assembly.
Do not drop or apply any impact to the rearview camera because it is a precision equipment.
(1) Disconnect the rearview camera connector.
(2) Disconnect the claws and then remove the rearview camera assembly.
2017-02-20 18:49:15 2017-05-11 10:18:24