CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM > Cruise Control Command Switch
Before handling the airbag module, refer to “CAUTION” of “General Description” in “AIRBAG SYSTEM”. AIRBAG SYSTEM > General Description > CAUTION
1. Set the front wheels in straight ahead position.
2. Turn the ignition switch to OFF.
3. Disconnect the ground cable from battery and wait for at least 60 seconds before starting work.
4. Using TORX® bit T30 (1), loosen two TORX® bolts on the side of the steering wheel.
5. Disconnect the horn harness.
6. Disconnect the airbag module connector on the back of airbag module, and then remove the airbag module. AIRBAG SYSTEM > Airbag Connector > PROCEDURE
7. Remove the steering wheel. POWER ASSISTED SYSTEM (POWER STEERING) > Steering Wheel > REMOVAL
8. Remove the screws to remove the lower cover from steering wheel.
9. Remove the screws on the backside of the steering wheel to remove the cruise control command switch.
2017-02-20 18:49:13 2017-05-11 10:18:24