INSTRUMENTATION/DRIVER INFO > General Description
• Before disassembling or reassembling parts, always disconnect the battery ground cable from battery. When replacing the audio, control module and other parts provided with memory functions, record the memory contents before disconnecting the battery ground cable. Otherwise, the memory is cleared.
• Reassemble the parts in the reverse order of disassembly procedure unless otherwise indicated.
• Use gloves to avoid damage and getting fingerprints on the glass surface and meter surfaces.
• Do not apply an excessive force on the printed circuit.
• Do not drop or otherwise apply impact.
• Connect the connectors securely during reassembly.
• After reassembly, make sure that the functional parts operate normally.
• When the combination meter has been replaced, be sure to perform the registration of immobilizer.
2017-02-20 18:48:45 2017-05-11 10:14:54